• 38mm ƒ3.5 fixed lens. • In built flash • Fully Automatic • Easy to use • Good lens
• 28mm ƒ5.6 Lens • Fully automatic. • Built in flash. • Super easy to use.
• 38mm ƒ2.8 Fantastic Fixed Lens. • Fully Automatic • A truly great camera • In Built flash
The Retina I range brought the 35mm film capsule to light, upon release it was named the Daylight Loading System and was the first time the world saw the capsule that we all know and love today. The Retina I is a great little viewfinder camera which folds up into […]
• Fully automatic • Very easy to use • In built flash • 35mm ƒ4.5 Lens
• 37mm – 15o Zoom Lens • In built flash • Fully automatic • Lovely to use • from the famous mju series.
• ƒ2.8 38mm Lens • 32 – 400 ISO Range • Great Auto Mode • Rangefinder
• Part of the legendary mju family • 38mm – 115mm zoom lens • Fully automatic • Built in flash There’s a small crack to the back door on this particular camera, as with all of our cameras this one is still covered by our 1 year warranty.
• Rare • Panorama Mode • ƒ4.5 35mm Lens. • Fully automatic • Built in flash • Panorama version of cult classic AF10
• 38 – 105 Zoom Lens. • Fully Automatic • In built flash • Great to use
The Polaroid 636 is a classic flip top Polaroid camera which produces images on the classic polaroid 600 film. You can control the brightness and darkness using the slider under the lens. There is also a close up lens for subjects below 1.2 meters. The Polaroid image is known worldwide […]
We love all the Sure Shot cameras and the 85 Zoom is no different. A brilliant design with a built in flash and decent zoom lens it’s a great all round camera. You can use it day or night and it even has a few extra features for you to […]
We love all the Sure Shot cameras and the 105 Zoom is no different. A brilliant design with a built in flash and decent zoom lens it’s a great all round camera. You can use it day or night and it even has a few extra features for you to […]
From the series of point and shoots the Sure Shot Z115 is a great example. With its stylish design and whole host of various shooting modes we can see why this one is popular. It’s got a big zoom so you can always get close in on the action and […]
• Half Frame – 72 on 36 Exposure roll. • ƒ2.8 28mm wide angle lens. • Selenium Light meter. (Needs no batteries!) • Fully automatic exposure – with read out in the viewfinder.
• ƒ2.7 38mm Lens • Shutter Priority Auto – Set the speed on the barrel of the lens and the camera will pick the correct aperture. • Rangefinder
The AE-1 series are highly respected as a great camera for beginners or advanced photographers alike with the Program version featuring the full auto mode and a manual mode it makes it great to learn on.
We’re huge fans of the Pentax ESPIO series of cameras and the 115M is one of our favourites. This one you can flick a switch to shoot in a panoramic format and there’s a flash with a heap of settings for day or night. 38-115mm lens Autowind and Rewind Flash: […]
Originally released in 1985 build on the already very successful Olympus XA Camera range. The Olympus XA3 features automatic exposure and a zone focusing system much like its older brother the XA2, but it adds DX encoding (Sets the film iso automatically, by reading a barcode on the film) & […]
Originally released in 1980 as a simplified version of the original XA. The Olympus XA2 features automatic exposure and zone focusing system, where you’ll need to pick your distance based on the diagrams on the left of the lens. The XA2 was designed to be a super portable camera which […]
The super compact Riva Zoom 115 is a great little all round camera. It’ll sort out the exposure for you but you can control a few things like the large zoom lens and all the various flash settings. 37.5-115mm lens Autowind and Rewind Flash: Auto, On, Off, Red Eye Reduction […]
A super simple camera with all modes controlled from the little screen on the top of the camera. Theres a little zoom lens to help you get that little bit closer and of course the drop in loading system to make loading your film a breeze. 35-70mm lens Autowind and […]
Originally produced for emerging markets, the BF-800 Zoom is a super simple little point and shoot with the modes of a high end camera. It’s easy to carry and really easy to use and there’s a little zoom lens to get closer to the action. 32-56mm lens Autowind and Rewind […]
A little bigger than some of our other point and shoots the Yashica Zoomtec is a classic early 90’s point. It’s got a few shooting modes which are controlled using the buttons on the top of the camera, a flash so you’re always ready to shoot. 38-80mm f3.8 lens Autowind […]
Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop