[column size=one_half position=first ]
[column size=one_half position=last ] FUJIFILM North America Corporation announced today an expansion of the popular INSTAX line of instant film cameras with the new INSTAX Wide 300.
The redesigned Instax Wide 300 a large format Instant camera uses 86mm x 108mm Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Colour Film.
From next spring the Instax Wide 300 will be available for $129.99, meanwhile Instax Wide film will come in twin packs of 20 for $31.99.
The Wide 300 features an optical viewfinder, built-in electronic flash, a 95mm lens with two focus zones (0.9m to 3m and 3m to infinity), a tripod socket and an included ‘close-up adapter’ for taking photos as close as 15.5-inches away from your subject.
As well as the new Wide 300, Fuji has also added some new colour options to the rest of its Instax line. With the Mini 8 now produced in Raspberry and Grape which can be seen on the Fujifilm’s press release.
Below are more detailed specifications of the Instax Wide 300. If you would like to pre-order one you can do that by clicking here.
Fujifilm Instax Wide 300
- Uses Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Color Film (sold separately)
- Film Size: 86 mm x 108 mm
- Picture Size: 62 mm x 99 mm
- Move in/out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14
- Real image optical viewfinder, 0.37x with target spot
- Motor-driven focusing, 2-range switching (0.9 m – 3 m/3 m – ?) (normal mode: 0.9 m – 3 m, landscape mode: 3 m – ?)
- Programmed electronic shutter release, shutter speed: 1/64 sec – 1/200 sec.
- Automatic Exposure Control, Interlocking range (ISO 800): LV 10.5 – LV 15. Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control): ±2/3 EV
- Built-in automatic electronic flash. Charging time: 0.2 seconds – 6 seconds (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9 m – 3 m
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) indicates exposure counter, Lighten-Darken control, Flash Mode
- Uses four AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries
- Film pack confirmation window, close up lens
- Tripod socket
- W:188mm x D:96 mm x H:121mm / 612g (without battery, strap, film pack and close up lens) [/column]
Information: Fujifilm/ Peta Pixel